Five careers you can explore when studying Applied Science - Careers
Have you ever wondered what career paths you could go down after studying Applied Science?
We’ve done some digging and have found five careers you could go into after completing your Applied Science programme:
- Aerospace Engineer – this career uses applied sciences such as physics, chemistry, and mathematics to design and develop aircraft, spacecraft, and missiles
- Forensic Scientist – this career involves preparing traces of physical evidence for use in courts of law
- Biomedical Engineer – this career involves many sides of scientific and medical research and aims to produce medical discoveries and innovations
- Pathologist – this career will involve you working in hospitals and labs specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases
- Pharmacist – this career involves being the point of call for providing expert advice to patients on their medicines alongside dispensing them.