Choose your course

Advanced search

How to apply

Applying for a full-time higher education course

All applications for full-time higher education courses need to be made through our website.

Applying for a part-time higher education course

You can apply for a part-time higher education course online via our course search.

Student finance 

Higher education students have the option of applying for financial support whilst they are studying at MidKent College. Applicants need to apply through Student Finance England in time for their application to be processed before the start of the course. 

Further help and information

If you still need further information on how to calculate how many UCAS points you have, key dates for applications and essential contact details.

Tuition fees for higher education courses

There are no concessions on higher education courses, however you can apply for a Government loan. Please see our Course Fees page which includes information on loans and how to pay.

The fees displayed on the course pages are the tuition, exam and registration fees for the first year of the course. Additional fees are payable for any subsequent years of the course.

Please note: Unfortunately we are not able to take students who would require a Tier 4 International Student Visa.