Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner (5 days)
Delivered by our partners at...
PRINCE2 is widely considered as the world’s leading project management method. This course covers everything needed to achieve both the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner certifications. It is suitable for aspiring project managers, project managers, and project team members.
The Foundation and Practitioner levels cover the components, roles, principles, themes and processes involved in managing a PRINCE2 project. The Foundation level is knowledge based, and is suitable for anyone liaising with a project team as well as those working within a project environment. The Practitioner level is designed for those needing to apply and tailor the PRINCE2 method.
MKC Training offers these standalone qualifications either as one combined five-day course or as separate three-day PRINCE2 Foundation or two-day PRINCE2 Practitioner courses.
Click to visit MKC Training’s website to find out more and check course dates
MKC Training provides a wide range of high-class professional qualification courses, building on over 10 years' experience of world class training at the Royal School of Military Engineering.
Why choose MKC Training?
• We are partners of MidKent College, we have our roots in education!
• Highly skilled, authorised instructors teaching the latest practices
• Bespoke training, design and delivery to help you achieve your best
• 12+ years' experience delivering world-class training
• Small class sizes for maximum engagement
• We're flexible, delivering virtually, at your premises or ours