Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Foundation & Practitioner (5 days)
Delivered by our partners at…
The MSP framework is a set of principles and processes for managing programmes of transformational change.
This course is suitable for project managers, programme managers, members of business change teams or programme offices.
The Practitioner level will also be suitable for anyone targeting the implementation of the framework in addition to developing an understanding of its fundamental principles.
MKC Training offers these standalone qualifications either as one combined five-day course or as separate three-day MSP Foundation or two-day MSP Practitioner courses.
Click to visit MKC Training’s website to find out more and check course dates
Why choose MKC Training?
• We are partners of MidKent College, we have our roots in education!
• Highly skilled, authorised instructors teaching the latest practices
• Bespoke training, design and delivery to help you achieve your best
• 12+ years' experience delivering world-class training
• Small class sizes for maximum engagement
• We're flexible, delivering virtually, at your premises or ours