Online Learning Courses
- Level 2 in Awareness of Mental Health Problems - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Counselling Skills - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Equality & Diversity - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Improving Personal Exercise, Health & Nutrition - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Information, Advice or Guidance - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Lean Organisation Management Techniques - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Principles Business Admin - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Principles of Care Planning - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Principles of Customer Service - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Principles of Dementia Care - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Principles of End of Life Care - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Principles of Prevention of Infection in Health Care - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Principles of Team Leading - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Principles of Working with Learning Disabilities - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Safe Handling of Medication in Health & Social Care - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Understanding Autism - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Understanding Children's Mental Health - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Understanding Data Protection & Data Security - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Understanding Dignity & Safeguarding in Care - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties - Direct off Site
- Level 2 in Understanding Workplace Violence & Harassment - Direct off Site
At MidKent College we offer a wide range of free distance learning courses that can be completed online in your own time and at your own pace. All of our online learning courses aim to assist you in building and developing the essential skills and knowledge within your chosen topic and preparing you for employment in a range of industries such as customer service and counselling as well as healthcare areas such as dementia care, end of life care and working children with learning difficulties.
Is online learning for me?
Whether you are looking for a new venture or you are interested in enhancing your current job prospects by learning new skills whilst you are still in employment, then one of our online courses could be for you.
An online learning course, or distance learning as it is sometimes referred to, enables you to complete your learning around other responsibilities such as an existing job or parenthood, and are great for developing your confidence in your new found skills. So whether you are looking to study alongside employment or you are a new parent looking to get back into work, an online course could give you the motivation you need to succeed in your goals.
An online training course is also a great route to take if you are looking to further develop existing skills in order to progress within your current company or own business. Each of our online courses are available to anyone at any age, and are created for individuals looking to continue learning and develop new skills to improve job prospects, whether you work with children or in customer service. The courses are designed to fit in around other responsibilities such as full or part-time work and are to be completed within a three-month window.
Once you have decided which course is for you, you will need to participate in an induction session to officially start the online course. After the induction you will have three months to complete your online learning with the support of a tutor. The support is available every day and a tutor can assist you with any questions you may have about your course.
Once you have completed your distance learning course you will be qualified in your chosen subject and receive a certificate of completion. You will also have the option of enrolling onto another course if you wish to continue learning new skills.
How much are the online learning courses?
All of the short online learning courses are fully funded.
Please note - If you do not complete the course, we will charge a one-off registration fee.
How to get in touch
If you are interested in enrolling on one of our online learning courses or wish to speak to one of our friendly distance learning team you can get in touch with us on 01622 624956. Alternatively, send us an email.