Five careers you can explore when studying Beauty Therapy - Careers
Are you currently studying Beauty and not sure which path to take when completing your programme?
The list is ever-growing as the beauty industry continues to grow rapidly.
We’ve put together five different careers you could undertake when finishing your programme:
- Eyelash Technician – a career in enhancing people’s eyelashes using extensions or other methods of treatment
- Nail Technician – working in this career you’ll be able to create unique designs and nail art
- Special Effects Makeup Artist – in this industry you’ll need to have the artistic talent to transform faces and bodies to fit a certain brief
- Massage Therapist – in this career you’ll be able to help relieve stress and knots from their muscles making them feel more relaxed
- Laser Hair Removal Technician – in this industry you’ll be carrying out permanent hair removal methods.
Do you want to learn the art of Beauty Therapy? Are you looking for a Beauty course near you? We’ve got you covered; we offer a wide range of full-time and part-time beauty programmes here at MidKent College so apply now.