Anyone for moon golf? - Careers
Did you know that golf is the only sport to be played on the moon?
If you’re a major sports fan then our Sports, Fitness & Health programmes might be for you.
Students that have studied these programmes have progressed into areas such as sports coaching and personal training. Others have chosen to take their studies further by completing university courses such as Nutrition, Physiotherapy, and Sports Science.
Or you could go on to one of these unusual jobs:
- Waterboy – is responsible for providing water to athletes at sports events
- Horse masseuse – is responsible for combining massage and skeletal mobilisation to increase the range of motion in a horse’s joints
- Golf ball diver – is someone who gathers thousands of stray balls in one day and sells them back to golf clubs
- Mascot – is someone who dresses up in a certain outfit for a club and dances around in front of fans
- Tapper – is someone who assists blind swimmers using a pole to tap the swimmer to inform them that they are approaching the end of a length.
If you’re looking for a College programme near you, we still have spaces left on the following Sport courses:
Apply for College now before applications close!