Living and Working in Medway
Medway is one of the South East’s most aspiring and developing destinations, full of rich cultural heritage yet with creative quarters that are at the forefront of technology and innovation.
- Conveniently located only 40 minutes from London by train, and 10 minutes from Ebbsfleet International Station.
- Significant infrastructure development and population growth planned over the next 15 years.
- Bluewater Shopping Centre, one of Europe’s largest, is only 25 minutes from the campus.
- A vibrant mix of modern and historic buildings to explore, including Chatham’s Historic Dockyard, Rochester’s Cathedral and Norman Castle, and a network of Napoleonic Forts across the area.
- Great schools and affordable housing.
- A growing further and higher education presence which has helped to foster the cultural changes throughout the area over the last ten years.
- Steady growth in leisure and entertainment activities.
- Thriving arts and media community.
Find out more about Medway at the following links:
Visit Medway is a great resource for things to do in Medway - www.visitmedway.org
Medway Council Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/medway_council
Going on in Medway Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/goingoninmedway