From Tools to Teaching
Are you an industry professional who understands the latest skills, techniques, approaches and equipment that sets the standards in your sector, with a Level 3 vocational qualification in either Brick, Electrical, Carpentry & Joinery or Plumbing?
• Worked for a minimum of three years in their area of vocation (Trade)?
• Considered applying to become an FE teacher?
• Currently working industry, or have been within the past 18 months?
Do you want to:
• Train towards a substantive teaching qualification, i.e. a Level 5 Teaching Qualification (DET)?
• Work a minimum of 18.5 hours per week?
If yes, we will provide the following:
• Intensive support and a reduced workload for team teaching and shadowing for up to 144 hours.
• The full cost of undertaking a teaching qualification (a Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (DET)).
• Potential for you to earn up to £40,000 per annum.
• Good pension.
• Excellent annual leave arrangements.
• CPD and flexible working.