Medway is one of the South East’s most aspiring and developing destinations, full of rich cultural heritage yet with creative quarters that are at the forefront of technology and innovation.
- Conveniently located only 40 minutes from London by train, and 10 minutes from Ebbsfleet International Station.
- Significant infrastructure development and population growth planned over the next 15 years.
- Bluewater Shopping Centre, one of Europe’s largest, is only 25 minutes from the campus.
- A vibrant mix of modern and historic buildings to explore, including Chatham’s Historic Dockyard, Rochester’s Cathedral and Norman Castle, and a network of Napoleonic Forts across the area.
- Great schools and affordable housing.
- A growing further and higher education presence which has helped to foster the cultural changes throughout the area over the last ten years.
- Steady growth in leisure and entertainment activities.
- Thriving arts and media community.
Find out more about Medway at the following links:
Visit Medway is a great resource for things to do in Medway - www.visitmedway.org
Medway Council Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/medway_council
Going on in Medway Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/goingoninmedway
Medway Champions brings together a range of businesses, organisations and individuals to help Medway compete, attract investment, business and visitors to create a more successful economy for the benefit of everyone. Click the Medway Champion logo or visit www.wearemedway.co.uk to find out more.