Apprentices & Trainees with MidKent College
More than 100,000 employers currently use apprenticeships to attract new talent and tackle skill shortages.
We can offer you a range of intermediate, advanced and higher level apprenticeships to cater for every type of business, and the UK government has committed to growing the apprenticeships sector.
Apprentices learn through a combination of training within their work environment, and through attending the College one day in their working week. Usually lasting between one and four years, hundreds of businesses are recognising the value they bring.
There are a number of reasons why an apprentice can be a valued member of your workplace:
- You are creating yourself a dedicated workforce
- Their learning can be tailored to your business needs
- You’re minimising skills shortage and reducing staff turnover
- They bring fresh ideas, and great ideas for small businesses well as large
- They are eager to learn, help, and remain committed to the business.
How do we help?
We can offer a free advertising and matching service for your vacancies, as well as recruitment, selection and placement.
As well as dedicated consultants, training officers and recruitment advisors, we provide:
- High-quality recruitment through our our apprenticeship advisers
- Access to a wide range of potential candidates with a free screening process
- Employer guidance and contractual sign up support
- A learning plan meeting employer and apprentice needs, which includes off-the-job training to support apprentice development, along with added support in improving numeracy, literacy and computer skills
- On-the-job assessment methods and a dedicated training officer giving guidance and assessment visits.
What areas do we offer apprenticeships in?
- Business Administration
- Construction Trades
- Customer Service
- Electrical Installation
- Information Technology
- Motor Trades (Mechanic)
- Plumbing and Heating.
Contact us today
By phone: 01622 625999