MidKent College are Proud to support Kent business
We're committed to the ecomonic prosperity of Maidstone, Medway and the surrounding areas, and that means we're proud to support local business.
As a patron of Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, we're closely linked to Kent's thriving business community, and work hard to better understand how we can support employers to develop their staff and generate growth.
Between the College and our partners at MKC Training, we can connect you with the next generation of Kent talent and support your staff with training and development that will bring greater skill levels to your business and improve your bottom line results.
- Help you find and employ an apprentice
- Assist you in building links with other local businesses
- Deliver specilist skills training and full qualifications to support business efficiency and growth
- Offer you a platform to share relevant industry insights through talks, seminars and lectures with our students – your future employees
- Offer you a place at College careers events to talk about your business to future recruits
- Help you to secure fresh ideas for your business through our industry placement scheme
- Host meetings and events at our campuses, and provide corporate hospitality in our restaurants.
Keen to find out more? Use the tabs to the left to find out more, or the contact form below to get in touch.