- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Engineering Operative (Fabrication/Welder) - Medway
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in General Welder - Medway
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Engineering Technician - Medway
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Maintenance & Operations Engineering Technician - Maidstone
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Metal Fabricator - Medway
- Level 4 Apprenticeship in Automation and Controls Engineering Technician - Maidstone
- Level 4 Apprenticeship in Engineering Manufacturing Technician - Maidstone
- Level 6 Apprenticeship in Manufacturing Engineer - Maidstone
I chose College as I felt like I needed the freedom and MidKent is the nearest College to me that offers Engineering in Maidstone.
I’ve been interested in Engineering since I was young, I’ve always liked putting things together.
So far we’ve covered maths and science, health & safety, and all aspects of Engineering.
I’m interested in Structural Engineering and would like to go onto a higher apprenticeship when I’ve finished this programme. I’m currently looking for somewhere to do my industry placement.