Level 3 Award in Effective Coaching
- Course Length
- Type of CoursePart Time
- Week Commencing01-02-2021
- Annual Fee£670
This Level 3 qualification is designed to provide you with the required knowledge, skills and understanding to effectively coach others within an organisational context, regardless of your level within the organisation.
It's an ideal course for both new and existing coaches to help you enhance your ability and confidence when supporting others in a coaching capacity.
During this course you will:
- Build your understanding of what it takes to be an effective coach
- Understanding how coaching works
- Learn a recognised coaching model and the tools and techniques to support it
- Learn how to analyse coaching to improve your own performance.
You will achieve this by studying the following units:
- Understanding good practice in coaching within an organisational context
- Undertake coaching within an organisational context
- Reflecting on coaching skills within an organisational context.
You will be assessed through reports, professional discussions, and a portfolio of coaching evidence including a reflective journal.
Other Important Info
Whilst studying for your qualification you can apply for student membership of the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM).
Although no previous qualifications are required, you will need access to a target group of colleagues to coach and work with during practical application of your learning. This can be colleagues from your own department or from your wider organisation.
Why Choose MidKent College?
What our students say...
Diploma in Education & Training (DET) 2nd year I currently work in a special needs school so I teach a range of subjects to students aged 16 or over. I’m specialising in English, sex education and careers. This course has given me the tools to be able to teach anything. I think we’re really lucky with our ...