Level 3 in Electrical Installation
- Course Length1 Year
- Type of Course
- Week Commencing05-09-2022
- Annual FeeTo Be Confirmed
Applications for this programme are now closed for 22/23. If you would like any advice or guidance, please contact our Careers team on 01634 383636.
This programme is a natural progression for anyone who has completed the Level 2 in Electrical Installation qualification and is the next step towards becoming a qualified Electrician.
Students will gain an increased level electrical knowledge and skills, with an advanced understanding of electrical science, inspection & testing procedures, fault diagnosis and rectification, and installation design.
This programme covers the following assessed units:
- Planning and overseeing electrical work activities
- Principles of electrical science
- Electrical design and installation practices and procedures
- Principles of inspection, testing and commissioning electrical systems
- Inspecting, testing and commissioning electrical systems
- Electrical system fault diagnosis and rectification
- Requirements for electrical installations.
You'll develop your practical skills in our well equipped workshops, guided by industry experienced tutors. We'll also help to improve your English and maths skills too as they're key to your career!
L2 Diploma in Electrical Installation or sufficient verifiable previous electrical skills and knowledge.
and Maths and English at Grade 4 / equivalent Grade C or above.
Why Choose MidKent College?
What our students say...
I chose to study the Level 2 in Electrical Installation as it’s a good trade to get into and at the end of the day it pays well. My brothers work in the trade; one as a plumber and the other is also doing an Electrical Installation course. Long term I want to get my NVQ, become a fully qualified electrician and start a business up with my ...