Competition terms and conditions
1. The closing date for the Christmas competition prize draw is 18 March 2020 at 7.30pm.
2. Only one entry for the prize draw per person. Entrants must register and attend a MidKent College March 2020 open event.
3. This competition is not open to College staff.
4. All prizes are subject to availability.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Two winners will be selected at random after the closing date. This decision is final.
7. The winner will be notified through by email or direct message within three weeks of the closing date. Following this notification the College will invite the winner to visit the College to collect their prize, and if in agreement, to have their photo taken for the College's social media channels. If the winner is unable to collect their prize in person the College will request a postal address instead.
8. If MidKent College cannot contact the winner(s) via the contact details provided within 14 days of notification that they have won the prize, MidKent College reserves the right to re-draw the winner(s).
9. MidKent College reserves the right to change the prize or cancel the prize at their discretion.