Competition terms and conditions
1. The closing date for the March open event registration is 20 March 2019 at 7.00pm.
2. Only one entry for the prize draw per person.
3. This competition is not open to College staff.
4. All prizes are subject to availability. The prize for this competition is one £20 Cineworld voucher each for two winners. You must register for, and attend, a 2019 MidKent College March open event.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Two winners will be selected at random after the closing date [one per voucher]. This decision is final.
7. The winner will be notified through by email or direct message within three weeks of the closing date. Following this notification the College will invite the winner to visit the College to collect their prize, and if in agreement, to have their photo taken for the College's social media channels. If the winner is unable to collect their prize in person the College will request a postal address instead.
8. If MidKent College cannot contact the winner(s) via the contact details provided within 14 days of notification that they have won the prize, MidKent College reserves the right to re-draw the winner(s).
9. MidKent College reserves the right to change the prize or cancel the prize at their discretion.