Students returning to College
From Monday 15 June 2020, a small number of students will return to our campuses to complete assessments under controlled conditions.
Only students invited to attend by a tutor will be allowed to enter our campuses. Students who have not been invited to attend should continue to learn at home, guided by their tutors and support staff.
Students returning to College can be confident that we are carefully managing the number of students and staff on site at any one time so that appropriate distancing can be observed, and that we have made arrangements for all users of our campuses to move around safely as required.
If invited to attend, please make sure that you read and understand the Guidance document sent to you by your tutor which clearly sets out our expectations about how you will access and use our campuses. We expect all staff and students to strictly adhere to the guidance.
- Even if invited, you should not attend if you or a member of your household has symptoms of Coronavirus (persistent cough, high temperature, change to or loss of taste and/or smell)
- When on campus please wash your hands regularly using either the soap or sanitising gel provided
- Read and observe instructions regarding social distancing, direction of travel, and room capacity
- Do not use rooms (including some toilet cubicles), desks or facilities which have been clearly marked as 'Out of Service'
- Please arrive at the time given by your tutor and leave the campus when you tutor has confirmed that the session has finished. Social zones, communal areas and smoking shelters are all closed and there are no communal waiting areas on site
- All catering facilities including vending machines remain closed. If required, you must bring your own food and drink with you
- Parents/carers who drop you at the campus should not gather at entrances or doors, and they should not enter the campus unless they have a pre-arranged appointment.
To help you access and move around the campuses, please use the links below: