The position of Campus Executive Officer for the University for the Creative Arts is currently vacant. This is a temporary position in place whilst MidKent College students at the Maidstone campus share the UCA campus with UCA students throughout the Maidstone campus redevelopment. This position is up for election in the Spring 2012 elections and, if filled, the term will be from July 2012 to June 2013.
The Executive Campus Officer for the University for the Creative Arts will sit on the Executive Committee shall, under the direction of the President and the Vice President for Maidstone:
- primarily act as a representative for MidKent College students based at the University for the Creative Arts building in Oakwood park
- collaborate with the University for the Creative Arts Students’ Union to ensure the best experience for all students using the building, and to direct joint campus events and activities in the best interests of both institutions’ students
- ensure that all feedback on the use of the building is received promptly and that action is taken
- in all instances, act in the best interests of MidKent College students
- be a member of Student Council and present relevant reports