We’ve grouped courses under general subject headings.
Find the course that’s right for you
The courses listed include further education, higher education, apprenticeships and professional qualifications. Study is flexible too, with many full and part-time options to suit you.
Check the level
Each course is given a level. Check the level of the course against your own experience and qualifications to find out which you could apply for. We’ve provided a chart to help you.
We may offer a course at both campuses (Medway or Maidstone) or just one. The course title takes you to the details of the qualification, how long the course takes, course content and fees. You'll also find out about your future prospects once qualified.
Other groups of courses
- A-levels: Study up to three subjects, either full-time, part-time or intensively.
- Access courses: For adults who want to do a higher education degree course, but who lack the formal qualifications required.
- English for speakers of other languages (ESOL) courses: Improve your English language skills and improve your opportunities..
- Foundation Education courses: For people who lack qualifications for mainstream education, or who require further personal and social development, and who may have learning difficulties.
- Online learning: Fit your learning in anywhere, anytime with an online course.
Sometimes it helps to come and see for yourself. You can talk to staff and students while you look around. Check when the next open days are.