If you decide to apply for a post with MKC Training Services Limited, please apply by downloading the RSME application form unless otherwise stated in a specific vacancy. (A CV is initially acceptable but you will be required to complete an application form before commencing the formal interview process)
- Application Form – you must use the official application form and supply the information we request. Please do not submit your personal curriculum vitae (CV) instead of completing in full the official MKC Training Services Limited application form unless requested to do so in a specific vacancy. Our form is designed to gain the information we require in a practicable format and to put all candidates on an equal footing. You may wish to attach your CV to expand on information submitted in the form; however, it should not be submitted as a substitute to our application form.
- Completing the Form – please either type your application or complete it in handwriting using black ink. This enables us to clearly photocopy the form, should you be shortlisted for interview. Completed applications should be forwarded by email. Should you wish to forward the completed application by post, please send to the address shown on the application.
- Attaching Additional Sheets – if you continue your application on additional sheets of paper, please make sure you indicate this clearly on the form and please label each additional sheet clearly with your name and the reference number and title of the post.
- Education and Training – the education and training section provides us with the information we need for recruitment and selection purposes, in a format compatible with that required by the Learning & Skills Council once an appointment has been made. Please complete the details as carefully as possible, taking extra care to fully record Further/Higher Education qualifications and other professional qualifications in the relevant boxes.
- Supporting Statement and Additional Information – please explain how your skills, abilities, experience and qualifications make you suited to the job for which you are applying. Where possible, use the job description and person specification as a guide. Do not underestimate the value of any previous experience you may have, whether it is paid or voluntary work. Please also include any further information you feel is relevant to your application.
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring – included in the recruitment pack is an equal opportunities monitoring form. Information you provide on this form will be detached from your application and will play no part in the selection process. While you are not obliged to complete and submit this form, we respectfully ask you to do so.
- Acknowledging Your Application – we do not, as a matter of course, confirm receipt of applications. However, if you would like confirmation your application has been received, please request confirmation in your email or enclose a stamped addressed postcard for posted applications. We will return this to you as soon as we have received your application.
- Closing Date – be sure to return your application no later than the closing date stated on the job advert. We will not accept applications received after the stated closing date. Where possible, forward your application as soon as it is completed rather than wait for the closing date. This allows us to review candidate applications over an extended period and, in some instances, arrange initial informal meetings with candidates to explain the role and answer questions candidates may have at an early stage.
Returning Your Application
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com or by post to:
MKC Training Services Ltd (attention of Ken Pullan)
Thank you for your interest in working for MKC Training Services Limited. If you have any further queries about a specific post or about our recruitment procedures, please contact Ken Pullan on 07725 128661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org